• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've lost control of my sockies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've lost control of my sockies

Never ever give your sockie passwords to other people on CUK and then forget both passwords and the people you gave them to (who may well be sockies in return).

Some of my sockies have taken a life of their own and gone in directions they were not mean to...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Never ever give your sockie passwords to other people on CUK and then forget both passwords and the people you gave them to (who may well be sockies in return).

Some of my sockies have taken a life of their own and gone in directions they were not mean to...
    sasguru, either on drugs or should be.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you, don't come off your meds.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Whut is the matter here? I is coming to hand out some whup-ass, right after Noelene gives me ma horse back.
      Never swap horses crossing a stream

Comment

Originally posted by Billy-Bob View Post
        Whut is the matter here? I is coming to hand out some whup-ass, right after Noelene gives me ma horse back.

Comment

I think we should have a 'hands up' to who has sockies and I am happy for Admin to ban them.

I'll start.

Realityhack
          AtW
          & Sofakingdom

Sorry about that. Admin. Please delete my sockies I no longer need them.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I thought they'd improved recently.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

i thought you had lost control of your bladder, given the size of the puddle under your (call centre) desk

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                i thought you had lost control of your bladder, given the size of the puddle under your (call centre) desk
                You need to try harder on the insults front, luv.
                Now put the kettle on, there's a dear.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Cat steals many, many socks | Metro.co.uk

Meow.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Can you return the 3 sockies passwords I gave you in exchange for the AtW password you gave me to use a few months ago..
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X