• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thicko the Bear or what?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thicko the Bear or what?

Vigilantes have forced a doctor from her home after daubing her walls with anti-paedophile graffiti.

Yvette Cloete, who works at Royal Gwent Hospital, Newport, found her home daubed with the word "Paedo". Police said they believe vigilantes confused the words paediatrician and paedophile.
    Vigilante mob attacks home of paediatrician - This Britain, UK - The Independent

Better hide your pedometers if you go jogging.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Wow, is it August 2000 already?
    World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
      Wow, is it August 2000 already?
      I blame threaded
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

mm, Xoggoth is further behind in his left-wing mainstream reading than we thought.

Comment

BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | Tributes left for a dead chicken

calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down

Comment

2000! You're right! Wonder why it's number 8 on the most popular list just above news on the proposed tube drivers strike? Now I've mentioned it and another 4 people have looked it will probably go to number 1. Soon everybody will be reading it (again).

The Independent | News | UK News | Breaking News Stories Within the UK

1 Camerons thrilled by baby's early arrival
            2 Athlete 'raced' while signed off work new
            3 Woman quizzed over kitten dumped in bin
            4 Bomb probe report reveals cover-up over priest new
            5 George Michael faces jail over drug driving crash
            6 Border agents seize £45,000 pants stash new
            7 Tories in secret talks with unions as threat of autumn strikes looms
            8 Vigilante mob attacks home of paediatrician
            9 Tube workers set to strike over job fears
            10 The Ten Best Fitness Gadgets
            11 12% increase in drug-related deaths
            12 1m pocket guides issued for Pope's UK visit
            13 Falling tree injures woman and child new
            14 Ban on marches 'could radicalise protesters'
            15 Catholic Church denies bomb atrocity cover-up
            bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

There's been a terrible shipwreck apparently. Lots of people lost.

Newspaper Articles Reporting The Sinking
              bloggoth

Comment

It will never go to number 1 while Big Brother is on TV, apparently.
                Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Central Scrutinizer View Post

Monday, 24 October 2005

The Central Scrutinizer, how does it feel to be in a state of perpetual excitement for 5 years?
                  Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Some more old news...

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X