• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who else is still working past midnight?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else is still working past midnight?

I am! ******* index out of range exceptions ***!

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Septic hours as usual.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

So the phone is successfully loading the CUK RSS feed... what the hell am I supposed to do with this NSData object now?

Time to implement the NSXMLParserDelegate Protocol I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

So the phone is successfully loading the CUK RSS feed... what the hell am I supposed to do with this NSData object now?

Time to implement the NSXMLParserDelegate Protocol I suppose
        How's about an Android app?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          How's about an Android app?
          It would help if Google provided developer tools that don't consume vast amounts of CPU for no apparent reason, grind to a halt, then crash

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Do you make your employees/contractors work these long hours too, or do they get to go home?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Grrrrr! Dont mention Android apps. Piece of *************. I am finally getting somewhere but 5% was productive, rest spent searching net and doing stupid things just to get past wierd problems that have nothing whatever to do with your changes and may appear in what was a working project when you start up. Renaming a class, running another project then returning to first, making a pointless change in a file and resaving, deleting directories and putting them back, constant cleaning, typing blank lines in xml files and removing them again.

Android in Eclipse is not development, it is witchcraft.

PS And as Nick says. Also very slow even when it is working. Why can't they provide an sdk for Visual Studio? In VS you spend your time developing.

PPS Ah yes. Just opened what was working project last night and now has error due to "missing" layout that was renamed due to mysterious zip error. Solution: Add non existent layout to build path and remove it again. Forgot that one.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 25 August 2010, 09:08.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Programming past midnight? Did that as an undergraduate, enjoyed it then - not something a grown man should be doing.
                Get a life.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X