• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortified

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortified

So, ladies. I am sure we will all agree there are certain situations we would all rather avoid, especially in open plan offices.

Let me share with you all what has just happened to me.

I went to the loo, and on my way back nipped into the (open plan) kitchen to make myself a coffee. I bent to get the milk out of the fridge, and a lady I’ve never met before came up to me and said, “excuse me…”. I moved and said, “oh – sorry”, thinking I was in her way.

Nope.

She whispered to me that actually, my skirt was tucked into my knickers.

The entire office more or less, faces the open plan kitchen.

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    So, ladies. I am sure we will all agree there are certain situations we would all rather avoid, especially in open plan offices.

I went to the loo, and on my way back nipped into the (open plan) kitchen to make myself a coffee. I bent to get the milk out of the fridge, and a lady I’ve never met before came up to me and said, “excuse me…”. I moved and said, “oh – sorry”, thinking I was in her way.

Nope.

I thought the reason women always went to the toilet in pairs was to avoid such debacles?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

At least you were wearing knickers.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Wilmsloooooooooooooooooooooow!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Are you sure it wasn't just a nightmare?

Comment

So, are we talking bridget jones pants or bum floss?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Nope.

You're subconciously on heat, was it a thong ?
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

And what exactly did you do in the loo that you ended up with such a situation ?
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  So, are we talking bridget jones pants or bum floss?
                  I am going to be honest here and admit that because my tights have a tendancy to bag/fall down, I am wearing an additional pair of (massive purple) pants over the tights.

I just remembered that detail and really could die now. I know CM will be laughing if she reads this.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I am going to be honest here and admit that because my tights have a tendancy to bag/fall down, I am wearing an additional pair of (massive purple) pants over the tights.

I just remembered that detail and really could die now. I know CM will be laughing if she reads this.
                    You are SASGuru and I claim my 5 Euros.

Comment

Working...
                    X