• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scousers - why do they keep whinging...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scousers - why do they keep whinging...

...about being working class!

FFS, I'd be more worried about global warming.

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    ...about being working class!
    The only people I know from Merseyside are very middle class and say 'do not call me scouser!'
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Have you been to Liverpool? They whinge about ******* everything. The taxi drivers are as likely to drive you to suicide as they are to drive you to the station.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Have you been to Liverpool? They whinge about ******* everything. The taxi drivers are as likely to drive you to suicide as they are to drive you to the station.
        That's because the river used to be so polluted that merseyside and sewerside meant the same thing.

IGMC.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Dey do dat dough don't dey, eh?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            That's because the river used to be so polluted that merseyside and sewerside meant the same thing.

IGMC.
            Why does the Mersey run through Liverpool?

If it walked it would get mugged.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Apparently many Hindus consider the Mersey sacred, equivalent to the Ganges.

River Mersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just thought I'd throw that little factoid into the proceedings for the hell of it.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Apparently many Hindus consider the Mersey sacred, equivalent to the Ganges.

River Mersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just thought I'd throw that little factoid into the proceedings for the hell of it.
                They've probably got the same amount of sh!t and dead things in them.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Why does the Mersey run through Liverpool?

If it walked it would get mugged.
                  Ma

Manchester Crime Statistics & Policing | Local Crime Rates & Stats | UpMyStreet

Liverpool Crime Statistics & Policing | Local Crime Rates & Stats | UpMyStreet

Manchester has far worse crime statistics compared to Liverpool.

HTH
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Dey do dat dough don't dey, eh?
                    Calm down, calm down
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X