• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Florence Rose Endellion, your middle-class life awaits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florence Rose Endellion, your middle-class life awaits

The Cameron's name their baby girl.

Florence was my nana's name, I got an old fashioned name too but at least I'll never be FloCam!
    Last edited by Boudica; 25 August 2010, 16:39.

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    The Cameron's name their baby girl.

Florence was my nana's name, I got an old fashioned name too but at least I'll never be FloCam!
    The Cameron's are not middle-class.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      The Cameron's are not middle-class.
      oops, can't change. NICK!!!!!

Dave comes from an illegitimate line, surely this eats away at him being truly upper-class?

Comment

oops, can't change. NICK!!!!!
        Use the "Edit Post" thingy, then the "Go Advanced" button - the title is above the main editor (under the "Reason for editing" box). Maybe you can't change it after somebody's replied, but give it a try

Dave comes from an illegitimate line, surely this eats away at him being truly upper-class?
        They're all a bunch of bastards

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Use the "Edit Post" thingy, then the "Go Advanced" button - the title is above the main editor (under the "Reason for editing" box). Maybe you can't change it after somebody's replied, but give it a try

They're all a bunch of bastards
          Another "Scouser" having a go!

Comment

There we go spod. Thanks Nick! I learned something today, I hope I remember it tomorrow...

Anyways my point was about the resurgence of old lady names.

Comment

There we go spod.

Anyways my point was about the resurgence of old lady names.

Point?

Since when did posts have to have a "point"?

I don't know, you come in 'ere with your fancy foreign ways!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Point?

Since when did posts have to have a "point"?

I don't know, you come in 'ere with your fancy foreign ways!
                sorry, don't come in often, so feel as though i need to have a point or something...

Comment

There we go spod. Thanks Nick! I learned something today, I hope I remember it tomorrow...
                  Sadly, it looks like it's only changed the title on the first post, not the thread title

I think it'll change the thread title too as long as nobody has replied, but once they have you're stuck with it

CORRECTION: you have to edit the title within five minutes of posting, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Sadly, it looks like it's only changed the title on the first post, not the thread title

I think it'll change the thread title too as long as nobody has replied, but once they have you're stuck with it
                    Sh!t software.

Comment

Working...
                    X