• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New 419 approach...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 419 approach...

Attention:

I am Mrs. Christine Turner; I am a US citizen, 52 years Old. I reside . Greensboro, NC 27405 . My residential address is as follows 3998 Appleton Rd. Greensboro, NC 27405 , United States , am thinking of moving since I am now wealthy. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $42,000 while in the US , trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr. Paul Jackson, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounting to $1.500,000.00 Moreover, Mr. Paul Jackson, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund,

They are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Paul Jackson.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
    Name: Mr. Paul Jackson (Barrister)
    Email: [email protected]
    New Africa House(12th Floor), 31 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking Advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.
    Laughing my arse off!

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Laughing my arse off!
    I thought you were going to tell us the A419 in Swindon was going to get a new approach road LOL!

Comment

Spod,

I'm just wondering, I haven't actually received a letter or email from "the Nigerians scammers who are not my friend" but do you think I could contact Mr Jackson @rogers.com and tell him that I actually HAD received emails from the nigerians who are not my friend.. that way I might also win $1.5 million dollars in compensation just like Mrs Christine Turner of 3998 Appleton Rd. Greensboro, NC 27405 , United States simply because by her giving me her address (which exists as I checked on Google Maps) I believe her story.. it's like scamming the scammers

or is this wrong?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        Spod,

I'm just wondering, I haven't actually received a letter or email from "the Nigerians scammers who are not my friend" but do you think I could contact Mr Jackson @rogers.com and tell him that I actually HAD received emails from the nigerians who are not my friend.. that way I might also win $1.5 million dollars in compensation just like Mrs Christine Turner of 3998 Appleton Rd. Greensboro, NC 27405 , United States simply because by her giving me her address (which exists as I checked on Google Maps) I believe her story.. it's like scamming the scammers

or is this wrong?
        Give it a go mate. I want half though.

Comment

I replaied to one a bit ago and got him to ring my work number and ask for Mr Pig and gave him the number to Oldham police station. He had the cheek to email me back telling me how he doesn't like people wasting his time!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            I replaied to one a bit ago and got him to ring my work number and ask for Mr Pig and gave him the number to Oldham police station. He had the cheek to email me back telling me how he doesn't like people wasting his time!
            I'll remember that one!
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

And another...

Hello My Dear one!
              i wish you long life and prosperity.I pray this day brings you a happiness wealthier and very helpful day,how is life over there in your country?i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.
              It was very great to me when i found your profile in my searching for a responsible and reliable person to have a good relationship with and immediately i came across your profile i found a great spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person,but there was a good feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like,am willing to be your friend and have a wonderful and honest relationship with you.
              And there is special reason that i have,and decided to contact you because of the urgency i have in my situation,Am Miss.Mary Dickson,a very responsible and humble sweet girl from Somalia,and i grew up in a good family with a humble manner.
              You can just write me back now,so that i will tell you full introduction of my self,and for us to get acquainted with each other,i will also send you my picture,as soon as i see your respond.
              And please let noting be a barrier for our relationship and don't forget to write me back If you really wish to have me as your girl or any thing better and let us get acquainted to each other.Also remeber love and understading matters alot in life.
              Hope to hear from you soon,because i will like us to build a good and a favorable Relationship for each other.
              From My Heart and With humble Regards.
              Miss.Mary
              Oi Wilmslow, you're desperate, wanna give "her" a call?

Comment

I get ones from Far East companies telling me some big company has applied to use my business website URL and I must contact them within 10 days or I will lose it. Haven't lost it so far, can't think why.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

and see how the sun will shines
                  This is good in Somalia? I'd have thought sunshine was a bit of a pain in the arse?

Comment

Working...
                  X