• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

women troubles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

women troubles

ive met a young lady at work, she works in the admin team and i really fancy her.

ive managed to find out that she is single, unbeleivabley, and i really want to make a move for her...

unfortunalty i feel that the office politics and placement really puts a downer on this, i dont think it would be suitable to just go ovet to her desk with all of her work collegues around and ask her out for a drink.

however, i have thought about emailing her. my only reservation is that this has not been successfull for me in the past when fancying someone in the office.

it would not be so bad if i was working with her on something, but we do not have much exposure to each other through work, other than a hello in the morning etc...

what do ya think i should do?

Hang around outside the women's loo, till she goes. Then follow her in, bend her over and give her one up the orifice of your choice (ask politely first, of course).

Women like a masterful chap.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Have you asked alexei?

Originally posted by el duder
      ive met a young lady at work, she works in the admin team and i really fancy her.

ive managed to find out that she is single, unbeleivabley, and i really want to make a move for her...

unfortunalty i feel that the office politics and placement really puts a downer on this, i dont think it would be suitable to just go ovet to her desk with all of her work collegues around and ask her out for a drink.

however, i have thought about emailing her. my only reservation is that this has not been successfull for me in the past when fancying someone in the office.

it would not be so bad if i was working with her on something, but we do not have much exposure to each other through work, other than a hello in the morning etc...

I understand that he has a high success rate with girls in the office.
      (Was he cleared of that stalking charge in the end?)

Gird your loins and just go and ask her.
      Why not?

Comment

You fecking techno-pleb. A fecking email? Oh yes, "send them an email to show them you care" as the old saying goes.

Don't dick around. If you are such a social inadequate you can't ask her, send her a hand written letter or a card with a bunch of flowers. >tchoh< Youngsters today, eh.

BTW, have you ever even spoken to her or do you just think she looks horny and have knocked one off in the bogs over her?

Comment

Ah.

"women troubles" not "women's troubles"...

Thought this wasn't the forum for discussing painful periods.

Comment

If you value your contract do nothing until you are about to leave, dating co workers and contracting do not mix.

Take a cold shower .

Comment

el duder

I must be missing something - you have an impediment that prevents you from just talking to her - unless she's at her desk?

What is wrong with talking to her when she is not at her desk and no coworkers can hear?

Or am I getting the "flirting in the 21st century" thing completely wrong?
              Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Ask her when she's on her own. You don't work for the same company as her, you're a supplier.

Now get her supplied!!!

Cue 70s guitar music and Robin Askwith...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  Hang around outside the women's loo, till she goes. Then follow her in, bend her over and give her one up the orifice of your choice (ask politely first, of course).

Women like a masterful chap.
                  Superb! My advice too!

Comment

of course i chat to her, but she is always up and about, its hard to get to know someone more intimatly in the office.

as a contractor you kinda of stuck in the corner and everyone sits around wondering what you do and why you sit alone outide of any team.

whenever you get up to speak to someone they think your gonna land some work on them or ask them for help.

Comment

Working...
                    X