• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaded Glass Window Repairs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaded Glass Window Repairs

Any one on here ever had a go at this? Looks pretty straightforward on youtube (doesn't everything tricky?), but I am sure there are plenty of pitfalls.
    Will be having a stab at it over the weekend anyway, so will soon find out for myself.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Any one on here ever had a go at this? Looks pretty straightforward on youtube (doesn't everything tricky?), but I am sure there are plenty of pitfalls.
    Will be having a stab at it over the weekend anyway, so will soon find out for myself.
    Playing with glass over the weekend, living the dream eh SB. After your dangerous boiler story am surprised you even attempt any DIY....then again maybe I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
      Playing with glass over the weekend, living the dream eh SB. After your dangerous boiler story am surprised you even attempt any DIY....then again maybe I'm not.
      You mean the one that got replaced free of charge?

Anyway, when you are as multi-talented as I am, such challenges can be a dawdle.
      How about your weekend? Hampstead Heath again with the buttplug massive?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        How about your weekend?
        Off to Prague actually. Scheduled to rain though.

Be thinking of you as you potter about under the watchful eye of the nurse, crack showing, braces tightly sunken into your moobs and gunt hanging out as you strain your ample frame to shift around a few pieces of glass.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
          Off to Prague actually. Scheduled to rain though.

Be thinking of you, muscles rippling and sweat glistening on your rugged forehead, as you skilfully and sympathetically restore the damaged frame to its former glory
          FTFY

Comment

Working...
          X