• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Champions League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions League

Planning my little trips abroad now, a wee visit back to sunny Manchester, the delights of España and a trip down deepest darkest Turkey.

Ah don't you just love being in Europe come September.

Joy Oh Joy

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Planning my little trips abroad now, a wee visit back to sunny Manchester, the delights of España and a trip down deepest darkest Turkey.
    Always assuming the good people of Manchester and the GMP allow any of your shower back in, following the drunken riots that ensued on your last visit.

Same goes for the residents of Valencia too.
    And the Turkish Champions to face as well.

The good news is that with this group, you have an excellent chance of failing even to reach the 2 point total you amassed last year, when you had the Romanian plumbers to face.
    Oh yes.............looking forward to charting your "progress" with great relish.

PS Pity that Jellyfish ain't eligible to play for you either. Still, you can always put Laugherty up front instead!!

Last edited by shaunbhoy; 27 August 2010, 07:38.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

One can only imagine the battering the huns will get in Manchester.

Comment

Man U are not the team they were. I predict an upset!
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
          Not seen much of Rangers, have you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Not seen much of Rangers, have you?

You're right. Scottish football is crap.
            Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
              They will only score 3 instead of 5

Comment

Got to be in it to win it Timmy.

Tell all the tims ye know,
                Inverness is as far as you'll go,
                You won't need yer shades,
                Yer buckets or spades,
                But you might need a sleigh for the snow...

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  Got to be in it to win it Timmy.
                  Already did
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    The good news is that with this group, you have an excellent chance of failing even to reach the 2 point total you amassed last year, when you had the Romanian plumbers to face.
                    Oh yes.............looking forward to charting your "progress" with great relish.

Ahhhhh, famous last words indeed.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    One can only imagine the battering the huns will get in Manchester.
                    Git it rite roon ye !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X