• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Work colleagues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work colleagues

I'm sitting next to the most boring bunch of code monkeys (I'm a business analyst) on this planet who say two words a day - some of them don't even talk if their colleagues aren't talking - cliquey, you see ...

Boring c**ts ... can't do much except walk around the office making chit chat with others ... which is okay as I get exercise!

What experiences have you had?

One of my colleagues has got really wonderfully large breasts.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

noone in the office at the mo.

sat her on my own, with my manager + some IT bods in another office room.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        But not so large as mine.

Threaded.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          man boobs !
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
            noone in the office at the mo.

sat her on my own, with my manager + some IT bods in another office room.
            Well start writing that lurve letter to the chick in admin then. Or, even better, saunter on over and ask her if she fancies a coffee.

Alternatively, go to the bogs and crack one off. Can't waste that "alone in the office" time you know.

Comment

Never thought of this before, but if you crack one off in company time, does that make you a prossie? After all you're getting paid for it.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Never thought of this before, but if you crack one off in company time, does that make you a prossie? After all you're getting paid for it.
                It makes you smart, that's for sure. No point wasting your own time when someone else will pay you to do it.

Comment

I quite fancy the young eager contractor who's been sat on his own in the corner of the room
                  But the shy little mouse won't talk to me even though he looks at me quite a lot
                  Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    It makes you smart, that's for sure. No point wasting your own time when someone else will pay you to do it.
                    I'm off to touch meself.
                    (Sadly unused expression nowadays)
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X