• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ikea PAX wardrobes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ikea PAX wardrobes

Never spent a more unenjoyable Saturday morning/afternoon.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Never spent a more unenjoyable Saturday morning/afternoon.
    Anebodas are much easier to deal with. We have 8 of them in Moorfield Towers. That was a long tedious weekend.

Comment

Her in doors has just decided that the wallpaper does not match the wardrobes.

How long is a life sentence? 25 year with 1/2 off for good behaviour?

Comment

We exploded one by raising it up by it's side instead of it's front. Had to buy a new carcass for it. A real pile of pants.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Ikea. Foreign junk!!!

You should buy some decent British furniture. I have loads of Thakat and Jali you could choose from!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
          X