• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else watching the proms?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else watching the proms?

I'm not a fan of show tunes but I'm enjoying it.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

I tried, but had to give up.

Comment

just waiting for dad's army. hard to believe with all that stolen fee money the bbc can't do more than give us repeats

OH gone away, saturday on my own is like being single again

Comment

Tonights is not on the list, but will be popping down there tomorrow for Dvořák, Grieg, Janáček and Martinů. Worth it for those accents alone.

Comment

Currently watching Reading / Leeds on BBC3. Libertines and The Arcade Fire both good.

Comment

Saw some of it on the HD channel.

Not sure why The Proms needs to be in HD (it was one of the first BBC programmes to go HD) as the main focus in the music, but it looked spectacular

Comment

Working...
            X