• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stupid scaredy girl question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid scaredy girl question

mouse!!!!

i'm here alone, it knows! i just watch a mouse walk across the sitting room bold as brass, i don't have a trap or anything and i'm worried about it crawling on me when i'm sleeping

eeek!!!

any (helpful) suggestions?

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    mouse!!!!

i'm here alone, it knows! i just watch a mouse walk across the sitting room bold as brass, i don't have a trap or anything and i'm worried about it crawling on me when i'm sleeping

eeek!!!

Sleep in the car. The only way. Make sure you lock the doors too, they are cunning little fookers.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Sleep in the car. The only way. Make sure you lock the doors too, they are cunning little fookers.

HTH

thanks a lot

Comment

thanks a lot
        Was it an african or european mouse?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

mouse!!!!

eeek!!!

Drink more wine. Pass out worry-free.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Was it an african or european mouse?

huh? what is the difference?

Comment

i feel sick

Comment

huh? what is the difference?
                The african ones have longer tails, are larger, and have a beak for eating honey.
                The european ones tend to be more docile although they can be vicious if cornered.

But nothing to worry about really. They only tend to come out at night. Cook up some bacon and leave it in a dish in the kitchen and you won't hear a peep out of them.

Comment

it must have come in the window

Comment

Boudica, do you have a pussy ?

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X