• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

star spotting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

star spotting

I just saw Jude Law in the bookshop, he was talking at the top of his voice, I wonder if he does it on purpose. He is very beautiful though.

I reguarly see the North Star, once or twice I've seen a shooting star

HTH
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Of course he was. Don't you read popbitch?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Was he flashing his hairy chest?

Someone should tell him the 70's are over.

Comment

There is nothing quite like being far enough out at sea to escape light pollution from towns and cities, looking up and seeing the milky way. The first time you see it takes your breath away.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            There is nothing quite like being far enough out at sea to escape light pollution from towns and cities, looking up and seeing the milky way. The first time you see it takes your breath away.
            mmm Milky Way
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              mmm Milky Way
              I saw mars once as well.

Never ran a marathon though.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                I saw mars once as well.

Never ran a marathon though.
                It's 'twix earth and jupiter.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  It's 'twix earth and jupiter.
                  Hmm a twix would do nicely now or maybe a twirl
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Was he flashing his hairy chest?

Someone should tell him the 70's are over.
                    I once saw Jason Donovan sitting outside a cafe in South Ken, thought he was a homeless guy.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X