• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Krauts need Bob's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Krauts need Bob's

Bloomberg have been running a report ahead of the German employment figures about skills shortage. However, the people they interview go on about training; none of them say, "We need to be able to import loads of skilled workers because the domestic alternatives are thick and lazy."

Bloody krauts! Don't they know that the only way to have a successful economy like the UK is to get rid of all your own workers and ship in loads of foreign staff that you can abuse with low wages and poor conditions. Idiots!
    Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 31 August 2010, 08:03. Reason: I put a ' in the title - I nearly as stupid as AtW!
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Bloody krauts! Don't they know that the only way to have a successful economy like the UK is to get rid of all your own workers and ship in loads of foreign staff that you can abuse with low wages and poor conditions. Idiots!
    I've currently inherited a load of Bob's on this Project as the previous incumbent thought it was a good idea (why do they never learn ).

A huge chunk of my time will now be spent teaching the fookers basic English, MS Word & Project skills... while I draft a proposal to replace with home grown contractors.
    The really annoying thing is that the rate being charged to the Project is comparable(ish)to UK contractors.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      I've currently inherited a load of Bob's on this Project as the previous incumbent thought it was a good idea (why do they never learn ).

A huge chunk of my time will now be spent teaching the fookers basic English, MS Word & Project skills... while I draft a proposal to replace with home grown contractors.
      The really annoying thing is that the rate being charged to the Project is comparable(ish)to UK contractors.
      The dripping irony of this post is probably lost on you as you're a thick fooker.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
      X