• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kerrrching

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerrrching

August 31st everyone..

time to krank up the Chef Co. Invoicing Machine and afterwards purchase a nice steak for dinner as a reward for the "hard work" completed this month..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    time to krank up the Chef Co. Invoicing Machine and afterwards purchase a nice steak for dinner as a reward for the "hard work" completed this month..
    Better wait until you actually get money in the bank before ordering that silroin...

Comment

August 31st everyone..

time to krank up the MTT Inc. Invoicing Machine and afterwards purchase a nice steak for dinner as a reward for the "hard work" completed this month..
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

August 31st everyone..

Completing my time sheets
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Bah Humbug...
          they've paid on time for the last 18 months, I would say I'm safe..
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

August 31st everyone..

time to krank up the Chef Co. Invoicing Machine and afterwards purchase a Bombay bad boy for dinner and a box of super soft mansize tissues as a reward for the "hard work" completed this month..
            FTFY

Why jinx it?

Comment

IR35! Or the German version!

Don't you need 3 clientcos per year in Deutschland as you do in Holland?

It doesn't matter if you do; you just .... Hector might be reading
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Timesheets approved this morning, invoice already sent and acknowleged

I also asked my programme manager for a 100% rate rise as he's asking me to take over project tulipe creek (sans paddle or canoe), funnily enough he ignored me, you can't blame a gal for tryin
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X