• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory Sleaze

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tory Sleaze

Here we go again. Didn't take long did it?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    tulip, better vote Labour next time. Thanks for flagging it up.

Comment

Myers

If he and WH vehemently deny any "wrongdoing" , why did he resign?

Anyway WGAF if he was having a consensual relationship with a man. I am more interested in whether he is good at his job or not.
      There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Wasn't there a Lib Dem scandal a few weeks ago? And before that the Labour government? Lesson is, surely, if they're politicians (of whichever party) they're parasitical scum. Marginally better than dicatators though...
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

I wouldn't call this sleaze, it's not like they shared a twin room and expensed for 2.

Storm in a thimble.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
            If he and WH vehemently deny any "wrongdoing" , why did he resign?
            Because it was making him miserable and he wanted the press to bugger () off?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

These rumours about Hague are nothing new. Who cares? Politicans can bum dead squid for all I care as long as they give us some sensible law.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

FFS, who cares who they shag so long as it's between them?!?!

It's the taxes they put up , and waste money that shags all taxpayers that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  These rumours were going around 10 years ago when I worked there.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Hague being an uphill gardener is just a sub-plot.

The story is about cronyism. WTF is a 25 yo driver doing as a special adviser to the Foreign Secretary?
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X