• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IFA 2010

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFA 2010

Who's going?

How exciting....
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

So I went along....

Got me hands on one of these

BBC - Newsbeat - New gadgets unveiled at IFA electronics fair

FAIL.

Honestly is the best the competition can do? Clearly using OS X on the ipad separates any challenge from samsung by a zillion miles. The interface felt irritating.

Yes, the weight less than the iPad then I saw a demo being used as a phone, jee nearly fell on floor.

The best part of the show was what LG had to offer in terms of the 2D LCD flat screen technology - oh my, watch out everyone those screens are amazing and I reckon people will be chucking those plasma telly's in the bin when they see one of those. The LG chapps are standing there smiling and they know they're on to something.

The most overhyped part of the show was every electronic manufacturer pushing the 3D TV for the home. It's crap! Ok there was a little 3D effect but nothing like going to the cinema. The wearing of glasses for starts, no no no, people will just not be sat at home wearing those things, unless they are on benefits.

Some of the drones watching telly..

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X