• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices news - even Kylie has to drop 'em!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House prices news - even Kylie has to drop 'em!

"It is now on sale for £3,950,000 – a reduction of more than 12 per cent.

The flat was refurbished to Miss Minogue’s exact specifications by renowned interior designers and developers Candy & Candy five years ago. The refit alone was said to have cost £2million. As the sparse furnishings show, Miss Minogue has already moved out. According to neighbours, the star wants to live in a house rather than a flat.

The service charge for the apartment block – which added up to £9,000 a year – may also have been an irritant"

More here: Kylie Minogue sells her home at a knockdown price | Mail Online

Be honest now; that was just an excuse to post a picture of Kylie!
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Nice girl, she did a gig in a local pub a few weeks back:

She was knocking back the glider mind.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

She was knocking back the glider mind.
        Is that a euphemism?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Is that a euphemism?

More Brizzle than Zomerset I suppose, Cider/Glider.

"Ar ole man bin down a pub all day knockin' back the glider".
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            More Brizzle than Zomerset I suppose, Cider/Glider.

"Ar ole man bin down a pub all day knockin' back the glider".
            Oh right. With you. She's a game girl and no mistake.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

According to neighbours, the star wants to live in a house rather than a flat.
              Ah bless. She is all grown up now. Moving up the property ladder.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
              X