• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What version of SKA ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What version of SKA ?

I have put SKA 1.0 on my CV but I need AtW to confirm the latest version number.

I dont want the client to think my skills are out of date
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    I have put SKA 1.0 on my CV but I need AtW to confirm the latest version number.

I dont want the client to think my skills are out of date
    They only want SKA certified people.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      They only want SKA certified people.
      Easily verifiable on the website too.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Easily verifiable on the website too.
        I heard down the pub last night some outfit by the name of Pruffock Vector Consultancies can get you a legit SKA cert for only 765 Guineas, cash only.

No names.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          I heard down the pub last night some outfit by the name of Pruffock Vector Consultancies can get you a legit SKA cert for only 765 Guineas, cash only.

No names.
          I reckon AtW would make a fortune selling SKA to the Chinese...

He won't buckle under pressure from the Communist regime... He saw off Russian Communism, now he's all set to stuff it to the Chinese!

Comment

SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA

Don't wear it out!

Comment

sorry for being ignorant: waht is SKA and even more important what is AtW

Comment

AtW is an internet search engine being developed by a Russian who posts here under the alias of SKA.

We think AtW = Algorithmic Trawl of the Web
                SKA = Soviet Knuth Ar$e hole

HTH

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    AtW: ska does odd things with words with an understrike in them.
                    Do you mean underscore - _? Or which char is that? I can do behind the scenes query rewrite to make such words be treated as phrase match - you can use double quotes for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X