• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Consolidated Bank/credit card app/site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consolidated Bank/credit card app/site

More and more companies are wanting to go paperless. Credit card, mobile phone, bank, tv statement etc

I've had 10 or so emails in the last week saying my statement is ready. I don't have time to keep logging in and out of different systems.

Is there anything on the web or an app that can be used to consolidate this new paperless world?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I find ignoring them works a treat. And unlike their paper based predecessors they don't pile up and prevent you opening the door.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      More and more companies are wanting to go paperless. Credit card, mobile phone, bank, tv statement etc

I've had 10 or so emails in the last week saying my statement is ready. I don't have time to keep logging in and out of different systems.

Is there anything on the web or an app that can be used to consolidate this new paperless world?
      Yes, that’s my plan B, it prints off all your statements and posts them to your address. All you need to do is sent the account numbers, passwords, your name and DOB to me.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Egg provides a consolidated gateway to all your on-line accounts, if you have an Egg account of some type.

You download the Egg Password Safe; the details are stored on your PC (so if you access it from multiple PCs, you have to enter the details on each PC).

Its great!

Please discuss security of this on another thread
        "take me to your leader"

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Yes, that’s my plan B, it prints off all your statements and posts them to your address. All you need to do is sent the account numbers, passwords, your name and DOB to me.
          Don't forget the long card number and the 3 digits on the back just to make sure.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

This trend will do wonders to all those "identity" verification queries that require utility bills...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              This trend will do wonders to all those "identity" verification queries that require utility bills...
              Some places are already accepting print out's of electronic statements
              Not that old system was much better if someone had a decent printer and some photoshop skills

Comment

I go for a mix of old and new.

Still get my paper statements but pay electronically via online banking.

Utility/credit card etc accounts are configured to email me to confirm they have received my payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Wise View Post
                  Some places are already accepting print out's of electronic statements

If I was asked to point out one of the most retarded things in England that would be requiring easily fakeable utlity bill for all sort of things.

Followed very closely by two separate water taps - one is too hot and the other one is too cold

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

If I was asked to point out one of the most retarded things in England that would be requiring easily fakeable utlity bill for all sort of things.

Followed very closely by two separate water taps - one is too hot and the other one is too cold
                    I've been faking these for years. You got to love Crystal Reports!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X