• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

11 : 00 ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 : 00 ??

I reckon eleven oclock this morning

whats your estimate ?
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

What until some one else posts to this thread??

Comment

No

till Alf post a tread about shell

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
        No

till Alf post a tread about shell

That sentence only makes sense if read in a Jamaican accent.

Comment

Kiss me botty !

The first thing to note is that I am man ahead of his time, one hour to be precise,relative to GMT.

As for the notion that I was going to pass a remark on Shell, let me say categoriaclly , nothing could be further from the truth.

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 2 February 2006, 11:08.

Comment

morning alf
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

And a grand morning to you EO.

You may be interested to learn,along with a number of leading investment banks I have also blacklisted Shell.

Their offence was ,one of their petrol stations were completely out of King Size Rizla papers , which completly ruined my Sunday afternoon reading in the Coservatory.

I have also alerted Shell HR, but to this date,sadly I have recevied no reply.

Who should I turn to ?
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 2 February 2006, 11:41.

Comment

turn to the Lord, he does a fantastic range including Liquorice Rizlas

If you cant get hold of Him a chap called Chico may be able to act as a go-between

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

>one of their petrol stations were completely out of King Size Rizla papers , which completly ruined my Sunday afternoon reading in the Coservatory

That's a bit strong Alf. Couldn't you just compromise and buy 20 Bensons?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                  X