• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cat Plan 2011-2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat Plan 2011-2016

Belgium plans to neuter most cats as feline population explodes | World news | The Guardian

It sounds like a good idea and it would save all those cats being killed in the shelters.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      It sounds like a good idea and it would save all those cats being killed in the shelters.
      No, it's a terrible nazi-like idea.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Don't be silly. There is no comparison.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

AtW s mum

Last edited by Paddy; 3 September 2010, 20:47.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Ive not followed the link but is this a thread were AtW is giving himself another five years to get some pussy???
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Ive not followed the link but is this a thread were AtW is giving himself another five years to get some pussy???
              Seeing the title, I assumed it was his plan to recable his server farm.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                Don't be silly. There is no comparison.
                Cats are ancient best friends of humans, to conceive such a horrible plan is really destressing.

And I am going to Brussels later this month - maybe I should save a few cats from there

Comment

Totally ghastly creatures. Bet Belgium ones are even worse.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Cats are ancient best friends of humans, to conceive such a horrible plan is really destressing.

And I am going to Brussels later this month - maybe I should save a few cats from there

FFS you animal rights people are f***ing annoying.

Neutering animals whether they are human, cats or dogs does them no harm.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X