• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bill Posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Posters

Was he ever prosecuted in the end ?

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    He died of a wallpaper paste overdose at the Reading festival in '82. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I heard he escaped on a technicality - Some idiot had his name down as Bill Stickers on the arraignment.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I did here he teamed up with JC Decaux but got squeezed out of the job.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          I heard he escaped on a technicality - Some idiot had his name down as Bill Stickers on the arraignment.
          There were either two of them or Bill Posters ran a very effective smear campaign.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            I was always under the impression that the Fly Posting business in London was controlled by two underworld operations with different patches and that you would be very unwise to take them on at their own game.

Perhaps that is what happened to him?

Comment

Working...
            X