• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Split from Welcome FAQ thread - Is there a God? Discuss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split from Welcome FAQ thread - Is there a God? Discuss

Originally posted by minestrone
    I have noticed that you have been trying to get yourself noticed recently, you have went from church going nice guy to having a go at the more vocal members tossers of the site. MF, me, SAS, SB and Spod. Not worked really so toddle of back to the Church group.
    Define "not worked" please. More people are replying to my posts is up so clearly it's an improvement according to some peoples' logic stated in this thread. And by your own personal standard of forum-posting success, winding people up, it seems to be working too Not to mention the fact none of you guys can string a cogent argument/defence together when challenged to... like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Last edited by d000hg; 4 September 2010, 11:21.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Define "not worked" please. More people are replying to my posts is up so clearly it's an improvement according to some peoples' logic stated in this thread. And by your own personal standard of forum-posting success, winding people up, it seems to be working too Not to mention the fact none of you guys can string a cogent argument/defence together when challenged to... like shooting fish in a barrel.
    That's what I love about 1st line support contractors. They always know everything.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      That's what I love about 1st line support contractors. They always know everything.
      I'm not a 1st line support contractor. In fact, I don't even know what one is, so by some kind of circular logic I must by definition not be one!

Not that I said anything in that post which could be construed as 'knowing everything'. I'm merely throwing back stupid things people have said in this very thread. If they sound like a know-it-all comments, maybe you should look at who said those things in the first place. Was it you? Or soupy? You're a little hard to tell apart.

Comment

...none of you guys can string a cogent argument/defence together when challenged to... like shooting fish in a barrel.

Rational cogent argument from a guy with 'Man : 100% God-made' in his sig? I think not
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Was it you? Or soupy? You're a little hard to tell apart.
          Come on! One is a loudmouthed bigoted bully with no friends and the other.... Oh Sorry I see what you did there!

PS Hello all... back from Holiday!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            Come on! One is a loudmouthed bigoted bully with no friends and the other.... Oh Sorry I see what you did there!

PS Hello all... back from my Op in Thailand. Call me Shirley!
            ftfy

Comment

!
              Anyway were easy to tell apart. I'm not bigoted.

Simples.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Anyway were easy to tell apart. I'm not bigoted.

Simples.
                we're

ill-ejucated, fic and ignorint still

Comment

we're

ill-ejucated, fic and ignorint still
                  If only my fishing bait was as good as the bait I use for catching pedants.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    Rational cogent argument from a guy with 'Man : 100% God-made' in his sig? I think not
                    You think it's more rational Minestrone happened by accident - clearly something is pulling the strings

Comment

Working...
                    X