• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS £95,000-a-year benefits family

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS £95,000-a-year benefits family

£95,000-a-year benefits family of 12 re-homed in a £1,000-a-week house... 'after they trashed the last one'

Read more: £95k-a-year benefits family of 12 re-homed in a £1k-a-week house | Mail Online

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

FFS indeed.

Perhaps it would be a start if child benefit was means tested, or even abolished.

If you can't afford kids, don't reproduce.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

FFS indeed. Another Dailymail benefits sponger article.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

95K is a small price to pay for the boost to the population they have provided. FFS they should be given a medal. Who's going to pay your pensions when you're older, if people don't breed for their country?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          FFS indeed. Another Dailymail benefits sponger article.
          yep, but with an interesting twist; this time it's a brown person called Abdullah who's the innocent party and the baddies are a bunch of dumb white trash.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Who's going to pay your pensions when you're older, if people don't breed for their country?
            Bob

Comment

95K is a small price to pay for the boost to the population they have provided. FFS they should be given a medal. Who's going to pay your pensions when you're older, if people don't breed for their country?
              I started out with nothing and I have my own assets achieved by hard work. I do not need a state pension. I would do a lot better if I did not have to pay so much tax in fact I would still be employing ten people if the business rates had not gone through the roof. Massive business rates and council tax are being squandered on social engineering rather that letting individuals create wealth.

Permanently unemployed families usually have generations of unemployed succeeding then hence they do not contribute to society.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Sadly, this really is the reason why immigration has been encouraged for years.

Unfortunately, there is a fundamental flaw in the logic.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Quite agree with last. (Paddy, just in case some lefty jumped in while I am typing this)
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The couple have not worked since Mr Smith, 40, resigned from the Army in 2001 to care for his wife, who has curvature of the spine, and their children.
                    A condition my mother suffers from who lives on her own and runs a guest house 356 days a year.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X