• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax man uses special computer for Bill Gates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax man uses special computer for Bill Gates

From The Inquirer:-
    BILL GATES has revealed that the US taxman cannot process his tax return on its standard computers.
    Speaking to a Microsoft conference in Lisbon, Bill said that his fortune was too large and pendulous for the tax office computers. Apparently they just run screaming when they see his bulky dossiers.

The tax office have had to splash out on a special computer that can accomodate all those 00000000s without squealing like a pig.

However, it does not always work, as the IRS tends to forget where the computer that stores Bill’s data is kept.

Bill says he is always getting notices from the tax people claiming that he has not paid something and then getting another letter saying sorry they forgot to look on his special computer. Sheesh I wish I had his problems.

Bill did not reveal what operating system his special computer uses. Maybe he should help the tax office out by ordering that the next version of Vista should be able to handle his $US47 billion fortune. Of course they might have to wait a while for it
    I have the same problem only the IR need a special machine to work out how much I owe them !................Doh !
    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Bill obviously used a Mac to produce the dossier.

Comment

Working...
    X