• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caption competition (6/09/10)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption competition (6/09/10)

Blair thinks: "If they paid me another million I'd paint my face as well"

Image source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-protest.html

I'm not the biggest prick in the room!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      He's squeezing my arse!! HE'S SQUEEZING MY ARSE!!!!!!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Blair thinks: "If they paid me another million I'd paint my face as well"

Image source: Tony Blair cancels London book signing...but anti-war protesters threaten to gatecrash Tate Modern visit | Mail Online
        Is it a t*tw an k?
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

"See? We're not the most useless, talentless, obnoxious, unpopular-at-home ***kers with a thick and pig-ugly partner to come out of the UK and yet con the Merkins that we are worth millions of $ every time we spout forth tulipe from our never-shut gobs."
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Sh!te! They told me it was a photoshoot with Ahmadinejad and Gaddafi
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Jedward find their donor father

(we always knew he was a wonker, we didn't know he was keeping it in jars)

Comment

Working...
              X