• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Be careful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful

I've said too much already.

(Yup AtW, it's one of those cases when I can say 'nothing')
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

I sold all my equities in the last bounce a few days ago.

The crash cometh and it's coming in the next few days/weeks.

Cash at the ready for cleanup II.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Beware the 17th!! Beware the 17th of September...
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Can you get a cleaner for a fiver?

Comment

AU is doing well

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

I've said too much already.

(Yup AtW, it's one of those cases when I can say 'nothing')
            Thanks. I will.
            Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

based on what evidence or source?
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Glad I ditched my Connaught

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  based on what evidence or source?
                  Hindenburg Omen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though the Omen does not have a 100% success rate, every NYSE crash since 1985 has been preceded by a Hindenburg Omen.

August 12, 2010: The Omen's creator, Jim Miekka, considered the Omen officially triggered on this date with 92 and 81 new 52-week highs and lows, respectively. The McClellan Oscillator was a negative -120.03 and the 10-week NYSE moving average was rising; the market closed above its open of 50 days prior (May 27). [5]. In the ensuing week, the Omen narrowly missed confirmation twice (August 13 and 19).

August 20, 2010: According to the Wall Street Journal, the omen was confirmed on Friday, with 83 new 52-week highs and 95 new 52-week lows on the NYSE. The McClellan Oscillator was a negative -106.46 and the 10-week NYSE moving average was rising; the market closed above its open of 50 days prior (June 11). [6]

August 24, 2010: 166 New Lows, 87 new Highs, McClellan Oscillator was negative, but the 10 week average began to fall. (Non-Confirmation.) (Although the 12 week average is still positive.)

August 25, 2010: 150 New Lows, 90 new Highs, McClellan Oscillator was negative, but again the 10 week average was falling (Non-Confirmation.) (Although the 12 week average is still positive.)

August 31, 2010: 86 New Lows, 164 new Highs, McClellan Oscillator was negative, and the 10 week moving average was up slightly 8.86 (0.13%) but falling (non-confirmation)

Comment

Sell in May and go away.
                    Come back on St Leger day.

Comment

Working...
                    X