• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The latest flavour of iTunes and the number one annoyance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest flavour of iTunes and the number one annoyance

Can someone please explain why apple in all their wisdom have rotated the traffic lights from horizontal to vertical? In every application the location is the same expect for one,

Perhaps they have a rogue microsoft developer?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Bizarre, isn't it?

Fix:
    1. Quit iTunes;
    2. Open Terminal;
    3. At the command prompt, type (or cut and paste):
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.iTunes full-window -1
      and hit Enter;
    4. Open iTunes again and all should be back to normal

Comment

muchas gracias compadre
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        muchas gracias compadre
        He is a chimp of many talents.
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I stopped updating iTunes as I'm scared it might 'helpfully' re-arrange my entire library just when I have it how I like it.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

There's nothing like sticking to the UI standards.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I've lost Asphalt 5 and BIA 2 through their last bloody update
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                I've lost Asphalt 5 and BIA 2 through their last bloody update
                again, the Daily Mash is on top of that reporting

Just yesterday I finally managed to replace all the photos and the phone numbers and was hoping to move on with my life - now you want to destroy it all again. Are you a phone or my ex-wife?"
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                X