• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glastonbury 2011

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glastonbury 2011

It's nearly Ticket day time again.. I know most of you don't give a sh!t and if that's the case then read no further.. however, for the others

who's planning on going to Glasto 2011?

p.s ticket day is Sunday October 3rd 9am
    Last edited by chef; 9 September 2010, 14:50.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

I don't like crowds.

Which is why I really should turn up to a CUK evening.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I don't like crowds.

I don't think your kind would be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I don't like crowds.

hahahahhahaha oh MF you crack me up with your witty banter

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          It's nearly Ticket day time again.. I know most of you don't give a sh!t and if that's the case then read no further.. however, for the others

who's planning on going this year?

good heads-up chef. i fancy doing it motor home style with family and friends...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            good heads-up chef. i fancy doing it motor home style with family and friends...
            If you've never been and like the idea I'm sure you'll love it.

£50 ticket deposit payable on Oct 3rd, then the booking site re-opens on April 1st 2011, when you will have a week to pay your balance of £145 per ticket, if you don't pay the balance then £40 of your £50 deposit is refunded and you're ticket is put up for resale.

ALL ticket holder wannabe's have to be registered before ticket sale day, register here, be aware that it can take 2-3 days for registration to be processed.

Glastonbury Website

Full Ticket Details

Any questions send me a PM or just ask here.

U2 are almost certainly going to be headlining the Friday after they pulled out last year because of Bono's back, all line-up rumours are added here, it's unlikely that anyone will be confirmed officially until after tickets have sold out.

HTH

Comment

good links - thanks. no discount for kids eh? seems a bit tart. 205 per ticket and 75 for the campervan...

i did go once - 1985 - it rained forever and we spent most of the time in our tent, listening to the music and staying very stoned. there was a historic amount of mud, the toilets were truly grimsters and i recall a woman hitching up her skirt and urinating copiously right in front of me as the early morning mist swirled around.... i've been longing to go back ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

who's planning on going this year?

This year's event is already over. So I might go next year. Only ever attended once in 2003. REM and RadioHead headlined and it was a once in a life time experience. Missus hates tents and hence never been again.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  This year's event is already over. So I might go next year. Only ever attended once in 2003. REM and RadioHead headlined and it was a once in a life time experience. Missus hates tents and hence never been again.
                  Umm I know this year's event is over, I was there. What I was posting about is the ticket sale for next year's tickets (i.e Glastonbury 2011) will happen on Sunday October 3rd 2010, this year.. i.e 8 months in advance of the festival, i.e in just over 3 weeks time.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    This year's event is already over.
                    ahhaa I see what you mean't, I've chnaged my original post to make it more clearer

Comment

Working...
                    X