• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There are some really sad fookers on this forum ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some really sad fookers on this forum ...

... like the stalker who keeps neg-ging me. Do you really think I give a crap you sad fook?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

one of your sockpuppets become self aware again SAS?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ... like the stalker who keeps neg-ging me. Do you really think I give a crap you sad fook?
      What is 'neg-ging' ? You do get up to some strange things, SAS.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I don't think it would take anyone more than 3 or 4 guesses to pick the person out.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I don't think it would take anyone more than 3 or 4 guesses to pick the person out.
          Indeed. The level of psychological disturbance and emotional incontinence of certain people inplies the need for therapy asap.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

You can't repeatedly give reputation to the same person and can only give out so much per day, so I would guess that if you are getting enough of it to be noteworthy it's more than one person.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Go on then, you seem to be the expert on persecution complexes and alcohol-fueled paranoia, give us a list of potential candidates.

Comment

Its not difficult to work out. Points are related to 1000 bucket of posts (at least up to 10000 anyway).

So if it was 2 points, then it's spod.
                If it was 5 points then Suityou or Drewster
                and if it was 284 points, it's Zeity.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                  Go on then, you seem to be the expert on persecution complexes and alcohol-fueled paranoia, give us a list of potential candidates.
                  Well seeing as you are a right sad fooker...

Comment

Well seeing as you are a right sad fooker...
                    Tbh it's normally your posts I rep but today I made an exception.

Originally posted by sasguru
                    Indeed. The level of psychological disturbance and emotional incontinence of certain people inplies the need for therapy asap.
                    Btw SASGURU, the word you were looking for was "implies".

Comment

Working...
                    X