PDA

View Full Version : Renewal of Contract

BabyGirl_1
9th September 2010, 11:54
Hi,

I've been on a contract with the same firm for almost 2 yrs in a couple of weeks times, I've been on a 3 months contracts rolling with the same company. But I'll like to know what are the implications of staying with the same company after 2 yrs? and will it be okay for me to renew my contract agin if offered?

I've got a Ltd comp. and I'm empl. & Dir of the company.

Advice or a site with this information will be helpful

Scrag Meister
9th September 2010, 12:38
Hi,

I've been on a contract with the same firm for almost 2 yrs in a couple of weeks times, I've been on a 3 months contracts rolling with the same company. But I'll like to know what are the implications of staying with the same company after 2 yrs? and will it be okay for me to renew my contract agin if offered?

I've got a Ltd comp. and I'm empl. & Dir of the company.

Advice or a site with this information will be helpful

You can no longer claim travel and subsistence as the contract is no longer seen as temporary.

northernladuk
9th September 2010, 16:08
Sounds more like you need to go permie with this level of understanding after 2 years!!

If you go to the Accounts section there is a stickie on the 2 year rule and links to a load of questions about it.

2 Years has nothing to do with your contract but I would hazard a guess you need to read up on IR35 and digest that before renewal.