• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TRON: Legacy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRON: Legacy

17th December 2010

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

I am really looking forward to this as I expect everyone who remembers the first one is. I hope they haven't dicked around with the story line and concept too much though!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Wonder if this guy is gonna put his gear on to go watch it!

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Oh wow!
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I have never seen the original.

Not sure if I should before the sequel comes out.

Comment

Ooh I got goose pimples watching this. It looks excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              I have never seen the original.

Not sure if I should before the sequel comes out.
              Thought I'd catch the original before going to see the sequel but it's proving difficult to get hold of other than paying through the nose on eBay.

Looks like Disney are up to mischief.

Comment

Thought I'd catch the original before going to see the sequel but it's proving difficult to get hold of other than paying through the nose on eBay.

Looks like Disney are up to mischief.
                Lovefilm have it
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Maybe I should try to sell my DVD. It's a pretty dull film TBH, even though I loved it when I was 10.

The director of the new film, and the girly from House were on BBC Breakfast this morning giving a slightly awkward interview about it. The way they've made Jeff Bridges 30 years younger is pretty impressive.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

The youthifying technology used on Jeff Bridges looks effective, judging by the clip.

Comment

Working...
                    X