PDA

View Full Version : Notifications:1

moorfield
10th September 2010, 14:03
I've only just noticed this on my menu bar at the top. It's been there since July. :o
Mods didn't we used to get some popup each time we logged in?

Zippy
10th September 2010, 17:04
I've only just noticed this on my menu bar at the top. It's been there since July. :o
Mods didn't we used to get some popup each time we logged in?

Popup notifications of PMs are configurable, so maybe this is turned off? If you get a friendship request, you won't get a popup (I don't anyway).

MarillionFan
10th September 2010, 17:05
Popup notifications of PMs are configurable, so maybe this is turned off? If you get a friendship request, you won't get a popup (I don't anyway).

Thats because you don't have any friends unlike me because I've got... oops.:emb

Zippy
10th September 2010, 18:26
Thats because you don't have any friends unlike me because I've got... oops.:emb

I'll send you one :D

Wodewick
15th September 2010, 16:40
I'll send you one :D

Give me one! Go on please give me one!!

Zippy
15th September 2010, 17:48

I lied. :laugh

MarillionFan
15th September 2010, 18:05

Thank you for your feedback earlier Wodewick. But because you have neither any posts, time on the board or reputation, it just said 'This poster is a sockie and is therefore not able to give rep!'

But thanks anyway.

Wodewick
15th September 2010, 18:23
Thank you for your feedback earlier Wodewick. But because you have neither any posts, time on the board or reputation, it just said 'This poster is a sockie and is therefore not able to give rep!'

But thanks anyway.

Eh? How did I spell Twunt when I gave you this rep?