• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scatological terrorists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scatological terrorists

Some guy's tried to blow himself up in the bog of a hotel in Copenhagen.

BBC News - Man held after 'suicide' blast at hotel in Copenhagen

Well now, we've had the 'underpants bomber' and the chappy who tried to blow up a Saudi prince by shoving a bomb up his own arse and now some loon with the bomb in the bog.

Are terrorists developing some scatological fetish? Should google searches for scat sex be monitored by the CIA and MI6? Can Al-Qaeda be defeated by the power of dodgy German internet pron?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Is it called "2 virgins one cup" in the Middle East?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Yes
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
        Yes
        Well that's it then. Get lots of scat on t'internet, install UMTS in Afghanistan, hand out some laptops and Osama and the boys will be so busy pulling off they won't bother causing any more trouble.

Comment

Great idea. How do I convert to Islam?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Great idea. How do I convert to Islam?
            Get yourself a compass and put a little arrow on the carpet pointing to Mecca. Pray (for anything from 2 seconds a go) 5 times a day in the direction shown by the arrow. Keep off the bacon butties. Best to become a Sufi Muslim, then you can have a little drinky if it takes your fancy. Druzes seem to be fairly easy going about that too. Might be handy to buy a quran. Other than that, visit a mosque from time to time and I guess you're quite some way down the road.

You might find the Wahabi stuff a bit heavy going, especially if you're someone who enjoys the good things in life, so keep away from that.

Comment

Working...
            X