• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My journey to work today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My journey to work today

Today, I took a detour on my way to work.

Most mornings I get up wander to my office area and put Bloomberg TV on then I go to the kitchen and start the coffee brewing. Once all that is up and running I go to the bathroom and have a good 'ol dump.

This morning, I got up and went to the bathroom first thing. I had a load of pasta when I got home last night and it had to go.

Nice to have a bit of a variation to ones day.

Stay tuned for daily reports .....
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      Today, I went to the loo first thing to "let the dobermans out" * as I had a truck load of Guiness and a kebab on the way home last night.

* Letting the dobermans out. Colloq. "After a night out on the Guinness, one's stools are notably blackened. A sudden rush of black and tan towards the back gate"
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You're turning into aTW. I will have to start referring to you as haB, using capitals in the wrong place keeps the evil at bay.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Back to a regular pattern today.

I didn't bloat out yesterday, so I didn't have a mega dump like yesterday.

However, I made the coffee way too strong. It was at the end of the packet so I poured the whole lot in. I looked and it was obvious that it was way too much so I used a desert spoon to take a bit out again. Having tasted the first cup, I know I should have taken more out. When it's finished brewing, I'll have to put some extra water in the jug to dilute it a bit.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

HAB you need one of these, grinds the beans etc.

Miele International
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

'king 'ell - I didn't wake up until 8:45 this morning. If it wasn't for dem pesky kids on the way to school making a racket I'd still be asleep.

I've not put the coffee on or been to the bathroom yet. But I do have Bloomberg TV rabbiting away.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                He looks uncannily like Peter Sellers. Were they ever spotted in the same room?

Comment

Woke up at about 7:20 got up after the 7:30 news.

Put Bloomberg on, started the coffee brewing. Went for a dump; not too cosmic or smelly today.

Comment

Got up at 7:10 and went straight to the bathroom and had a dump today; didn't especially need to, I just did.

Bloomberg TV is up and running. Time to put the coffee on.

Comment

Working...
                    X