• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dilemma

Neighbour’s cat was doing the usual sneaking around in my back garden again this weekend but this time I got lucky and threw a small pebble at it while it was sitting on the fence. Unfortunately the pebble hit his head and the cat dropped stone dead onto the paving. Obviously my neighbour is going to be suspicious soon with the disappearance of his little furry feline fowl fighter.

Now the question is this: stir fry or casserole?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Drop it in the wheelie bin

Comment

Last edited by Paddy; 13 September 2010, 11:11.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Drop it in a bag and leave outside their front door later tonight with the note '**** with me again, next time it's one of your kids!'
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Supposedly a true story...

Woman's in the kitchen when her dog appears with next door's rabbit in its mouth, dead and in a bit of a state - blood, dirt, matted fur.

In a panic before the neighbour gets home from work and finds out she gets the rabbit from the dog, into the sink for a cleanup and a blow dry to fluff it up again. She sneaks round to the neighbours garden and places it back in the hutch hoping that they'll think it died naturally.

Later that evening there's a bit of a commotion, police car outside, crying kids. She gets talking to the neighbour over the garden fence. Apparently the rabbit had died the day before and the kids had buried it with some ceremony and flowers. Some sick bastard had dug it and put it back in its hutch so they called the police.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Unfortunately the pebble hit his head and the cat dropped stone dead onto the paving.
            Unfortunately?????

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Neighbour’s cat was doing the usual sneaking around in my back garden again this weekend but this time I got lucky and threw a small pebble at it while it was sitting on the fence. Unfortunately the pebble hit his head and the cat dropped stone dead onto the paving. Obviously my neighbour is going to be suspicious soon with the disappearance of his little furry feline fowl fighter.

These things have a habit of coming out in the wash. I'd get ready to do "a bit of bird".
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                I'd get ready to do "a bit of bird".
                Funny thing is, that's exactly the last thing the neighbour's cat was thinking too!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Funny thing is, that's exactly the last thing the neighbour's cat was thinking too!
                  Whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Can you provide a quote for your services please?

I tried a similar feat but failed miserably - see my recent cat sh!tting in flowerbed thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X