• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Stupidity Juggernaut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stupidity Juggernaut

Beep Beep

Xoggoth is first at the wheel, gricerboy is next up...

Who else wants a shot?

ShaunBhoy is champing at the bit .....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ShaunBhoy is champing at the bit .....
      Er....no he's not. You carry on...........knock yourself out!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Er....no he's not. You carry on...........knock yourself out!

And predictable as ever here he is.

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Does a standard UK driving license cover juggernauts?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Does a standard UK driving license cover juggernauts?
            In this 'special' world ignorance of the law is an excuse.

Comment

Please try to resist the urge to start threads for the sole purpose of insulting other members. Ta.

Comment

So whose item is at the top of this thread? I had thought you were more constructive but it seems not.

Those who blindly defend the aggressive political system of Islam, ignoring all the realities, should change some of their arguments to the context of a debate about Marxism in Soviet days. Then we see real stupidity. Here is an Islamism to Marxism translation of arguments I have seen on here:

a) Just because people admire Karl Marx and read Das Kapital it doesn't mean they want to see Communism in this country.

b) The passages in it don't mean what they appear to mean. You have to be Russian to pick up the subleties.

c) The Gulags were nothing to do with Communism.

d) What Communists do in the Soviet Union is their own business, that has no connection with Marxism in our own country.

e) I know some Marxists and they are really nice blokes, they have no interest at all in overthrowing capitalism.

f) Communism is very tolerant of capitalists. For the proof of that just look at the Marxist style society they had in Spain a thousand years ago.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 13 September 2010, 13:42.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  So whose item is at the top of this thread? I had thought you were more constructive but it seems not.

Those who blindly defend the aggressive political system of Islam, ignoring all the realities, should change some of their arguments to the context of a debate about Marxism in Soviet days. Then we see real stupidity. Here is an Islamism to Marxism translation of arguments I have seen on here:

a) Just because people admire Karl Marx and read Das Kapital it doesn't mean they want to see Communism in this country.

b) The passages in it don't mean what they appear to mean. You have to be Russian to pick up the subleties.

c) The Gulags were nothing to do with Communism.

d) What Communists do in the Soviet Union is their own business, that has no connection with Marxism in our own country.

e) I know some Marxists and they are really nice blokes, they have no interest at all in overthrowing capitalism.

f) Communism supports the free market system. For the proof of that just look at the Marxist style society they had in Spain a thousand years ago.
                  To be fair, mid 19th century Manchester was worse than anything that the Russian Communists had to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    To be fair, mid 19th century Manchester was worse than anything that the Russian Communists had to deal with.
                    Early 21st Century is nothing to write home about either!! Or at least it won't be after Rangers visit again tomorrow night.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X