• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

fantastic Rube Goldberg Machine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fantastic Rube Goldberg Machine

a cool music video that features a giant Rube Goldberg machine* that spawned over 2 stories of an LA building which works in time to the music.. more details here

*A Rube Goldberg machine is a deliberately over-engineered machine that performs a very simple task in a very complex fashion, usually including a chain reaction
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    A Rube Goldberg machine is a deliberately over-engineered machine that performs a very simple task in a very complex fashion, usually including a chain reaction
    I know some computer programs like that
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Still not as good as Tipping Pot
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

A Rube Goldberg machine is a deliberately over-engineered machine that performs a very simple task in a very complex fashion, usually including a chain reaction.
        You copied that from the Microsoft Internals BizTalk Orchestration Engine manual didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          You copied that from the Microsoft Internals BizTalk Orchestration Engine manual didn't you?
          no, wikipedia
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

no, wikipedia
            Great post chef. Thoroughly enjoyed that.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

a cool music video that features a giant Rube Goldberg machine* that spawned over 2 stories of an LA building which works in time to the music.. more details here
              *A Rube Goldberg machine is a deliberately over-engineered machine that performs a very simple task in a very complex fashion, usually including a chain reaction
              I was wondering how/when it would add 2 stories to a building when I realised you meant spanned not spawned.

Fun video though as was the one HAB posted.

Comment

Working...
              X