• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Werder Bremen v Tottenham Hotspur - First leg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werder Bremen v Tottenham Hotspur - First leg

Werder Bremen v Tottenham: Preview - Tottenham Hotspur News from football.co.uk

Harry Redknapp fears Tottenham will suffer the kind of mauling England endured at the hands of Germany if he goes gung-ho in his side's Champions League Group A opener at Werder Bremen on Tuesday night.

Spurs boss Redknapp is ready to play it safe away from home during what is his side's debut season in the competition by fielding a lone striker and a five-man midfield at the Weserstadion.

Redknapp got his fingers burnt using 4-4-2 in the play-off first leg at Young Boys last month, with the Swiss side racing to a 3-0 lead inside 28 minutes.
    Our injury list is shocking. Even if you loathe spurs this game is worth a watch to see if the future England manager has what it takes.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Our injury list is shocking. Even if you loathe spurs this game is worth a watch to see if the future England manager has what it takes.

Hopefully it will be on German TV.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Everyone has injuries - maybe the future England manager could have signed some cover ?

Since when was the champions league early stages been home/away. Rookie mistake, its a league format

Comment

Our team is shocking. Even if you loathe spurs this game is worth a watch to see the twitchy one out of his depth in Europe.

EFA
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Everyone has injuries - maybe the future England manager could have signed some cover ?

Since when was the champions league early stages been home/away. Rookie mistake, its a league format
          The home leg is on 24th November.

HTH

Comment

The home leg is on 24th November.

HTH
            The title of the thread indicates a 2 leg match. Wrong. You play home and away. The results of those matches only count if level on points at the end of the League format.

Comment

The title of the thread indicates a 2 leg match. Wrong. You play home and away. The results of those matches only count if level on points at the end of the League format.
              It's all so new to me.

Comment

It's all so new to me.
                Hence the rookie statement

Comment

Hence the rookie statement
                  Are you a gooner perchance?

Do you understand all the carp about getting knocked out of CL and dropping into the Europa? How does that work?

Comment

Do you understand all the carp about getting knocked out of CL and dropping into the Europa? How does that work?
                    You'll find out in a few months
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X