• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

8 Years ago

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 Years ago

I would have just shakily said my vows and Suityou02 would have accepted me as her husband. In eight years we have moved house twice, had 3 kids and set up a business together.

Where we will be in another 8 I don't know, but as long as we are together I'll be fine.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

STFU.... seriously!
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Dude.

Seriously.

Why post this?

I'm a relationship fork up of gargantuan proportions, but calling out moving house (twice) as the first thing in the list of achievements of 8 years of marriage...??

Why not say that you still love her like a fat kid loves cake.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I like how you list moving house before the kids..!
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          Dude.

Seriously.

Why post this?
          I'm a relationship fork up of gargantuan proportions, but calling out moving house (twice) as the first thing in the list of achievements of 8 years of marriage...??

Why not say that you still love her like a fat kid loves cake.

Just being mushy. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I like how you list moving house before the kids..!
            Chronological order.

Comment

Eight years?

Poor fooking cow.

Comment

Bloody hell! Eight years ago that brings back memories.

I'd just finished an affair with a young lass who was in two minds whether to get married. An hour before the wedding I popped round and she begged me to whisk her away. Anyway I gave her one for the road and she cried saying she would have to settle for second best.

Never heard from her again, but heard on the grapevine that they had 3 lovely kids, hubby scatches a living fixing old ladies computers and she's big into the male stripper scene.

Memories hey.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

In the spirit of the sentimental thread, 8 years ago I was probably tulipfaced somewhere and skiving off work.

The good old days.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Bloody hell! Eight years ago that brings back memories.

I'd just finished an affair with a young lass who was in two minds whether to get married. An hour before the wedding I popped round and she begged me to which her away. Anyway I gave her one for the road and she cried saying she would have to settle for second best.

Never heard from her again, but heard on the grapevine that they had 3 lovely kids, hubby scatches a living fixing old ladies computers and she's big into the male stripper scene.

Memories hey.

You can always go dogging again in Farnborough up that hill near the airport.

Comment

Working...
                    X