• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xenophon is the saviour of CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenophon is the saviour of CUK

<<placeholder>>

© AtW
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Are you back on the bench Xeno
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      Sound like he got laid last night and this time didn't get caught by his present 'wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/Basset Hound' (*Delete as appropriate)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You say' back on the bench' as if it is a common position for me to be in!

Xeno Worldwide Amalgamated is going strong. I have been working like a Japanese prisoner of war.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Sound like he got laid last night and this time didn't get caught by his present 'wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/Basset Hound' (*Delete as appropriate)
          You missed neighbour.

Comment

Don't you start <---- manbags
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Xeno Worldwide Amalgamated is going strong. I have been working like a Japanese prisoner of war.
              Them bridges don't build themselves!

Comment

Everyone has been on the bench at sometime, so I was just asking if your current contract finished.

"working like a Japanese prisoner of war." I hope they were not paying you like one
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Everyone has been on the bench at sometime, so I was just asking if your current contract finished.

"working like a Japanese prisoner of war." I hope they were not paying you like one
                  A very sensible reply there, ap.

Yes, we do all get a bit of down time from time to time, I know. The last time that I had time off in earnest, I almost went blind.

As for pay - thankfully I'm still able to afford the lap dances.

Comment

A very sensible reply there, ap.

Yes, we do all get a bit of down time from time to time, I know. The last time that I had time off in earnest, I almost went blind.

As for pay - thankfully I'm still able to afford the lap dances.
                    Real contractor then, maybe you could take suityou under your wing.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X