• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it just me or is Derren Brown's programs getting worse and worse?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or is Derren Brown's programs getting worse and worse?

Hero at 30,000 feet ..... God, how contrived was all of that? I love the way he can put someone to sleep by snapping their fingers yet he says in his very own book that he basically doesn't believe in hypnosis.

Hes becoming more a self help guru than a cool Paul Zenon type of street magician.

Is it just me, or have I seen you somewhere before?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Is it just me, or have I seen you somewhere before?
      I don't know what youre talking about, Im just a local lad from Newcastle ...... why-eye!!

Comment

Bloody hell, don't you get bored with coming back here just to get banned again?
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post
          Im just a local lad from Newcastle
          That is reason enough - BAN HIM
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Bloody hell, don't you get bored with coming back here just to get banned again?

Im here to entertain and amuse you. You just don't know it, because you haven't given me the chance to get into my stride, unlike Sasguru and Dimprawn who seem to have the luck of the Irish on here when it comes to their immunity from getting canned.

Comment

Working...
            X