• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US share dividends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US share dividends

I think there are some on here with shares in US companies.

How do you bank any share dividends you receive?

I currently receive cheques which I deposit into my Citibank US Dollar Account but would prefer payment directly.

Thing is, I can't remember if it is a UK based $ account or if it is cleared via the US.

If the former, then I don't think I can have dividends paid into it directly - if the latter then I am hoping I can.

Trying to avoid calling Citibank as their call centre is based in India and fking useless - something I found out to my peril when the card with my account failed to work on a trip to the US a few years ago.

Working...
X