• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hever Triathlon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hever Triathlon

Anyone participating in the Hever triathlon?

Originally posted by rightfluff View Post
    Anyone participating in the Hever triathlon?
    I have never heard of Hever and I have never participated in a triathlon or any other competitive sporting event for that matter. However, I must confess to being rather partial to the spandex apparel worn by many of the participants of said events and have consequently been known to attend these events in the capacity of an observer.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      I have never heard of Hever and I have never participated in a triathlon or any other competitive sporting event for that matter. However, I must confess to being rather partial to the spandex apparel worn by many of the participants of said events and have consequently been known to attend these events in the capacity of an observer.
      so that's a no then.
      Hever Castle
      Hever Castle - the childhood home of Anne Boleyn

'partial to the spandex apparel' - that's the only reason I do it ;->

Comment

so that's a no then.
        Hever Castle

It looks like you've got a fan though.

Comment

This thread is more boring than my Wednesday afternoon.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
            Sadly I cannot say the same
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              get a life then

Comment

so that's a no then.
                Hever Castle

I did have a look at your link but nowhere on the landing page could I find any details whatsoever vis a vis the location of Hever castle. One would expect that somewhere there would be a "How to find us" link or something of that nature but I am still in the dark. Perhaps you could ellucidate Rightfluff?

Comment

I did have a look at your link but nowhere on the landing page could I find any details whatsoever vis a vis the location of Hever castle. One would expect that somewhere there would be a "How to find us" link or something of that nature but I am still in the dark. Perhaps you could ellucidate Rightfluff?
                  easy - Directions

Comment

get a life then
                    Such as participating in the Hever triathlon?
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X