• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fighting Fantasy!!! Movies & Games

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting Fantasy!!! Movies & Games

They're making interactive versions of House of Hell one of Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstones Fighting Fantasy books.

House of Hell Movie | Steve Jackson & Super Team Films Present House of Hell | Fighting Fantasy

I've been dicking about for 10 years about doing this with their books. I toyed with it again at the beginning of the year.

I used to own www.firetopmountain.com years ago and used to use the email address [email protected] , now someone else has got it!

Why don't I just get on with it sometimes!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    They're making interactive versions of House of Hell one of Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstones Fighting Fantasy books.

House of Hell Movie | Steve Jackson & Super Team Films Present House of Hell | Fighting Fantasy

I've been dicking about for 10 years about doing this with their books. I toyed with it again at the beginning of the year.

I used to own www.firetopmountain.com years ago and used to use the email address [email protected] , now someone else has got it!

Why don't I just get on with it sometimes!
    I can't believe there is still a market for D&D type multisided dice anymore. I have my set still in a draw with my D&D rule books! Good luck to him with them...

and tbh if you had carried on with that domain and that email you could have been accused of cybersquatting. Like that couple that registered some narnia.mobi domains just to use it as a cool email and had it pulled
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X