• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Night of the Long Knifes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night of the Long Knifes

Seriously, the sockies have to be culled.

I don't mind a sockie or two but it's out of control.

There is no chat now on the board other than people telling sockies to GTF.

GTF...
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      GTF...
      Charming.

Is that the way you ned Dad told you to speak?

Comment

Think of it like fish stocks and sharks.

Normally everything is in balance. But sometimes there is a change. You get a population explosion in little sprats & toddlers and all of a sudden the sharks think 'frenzy!!!'. After a while the sharks have eaten most of the tiddlers and there's not enough food to go round. The authorities step in and try and redress the balance by culling a few sharks. Some of the older sharks snuff it.

The fish population begins to grow.....

Here endeth the lesson.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Is that the way you ned Dad told you to speak?
          Three degrees and you can't even string a basic sentence together. Is that your educashun or the bottle of meths you've devoured?
          Last edited by Incognito; 16 September 2010, 19:27.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Seriously, the sockies have to be culled.

I don't mind a sockie or two but it's out of control.

There is no chat now on the board other than people telling sockies to GTF.
            GTF...

Comment

wibble

Comment

Working...
              X