• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's this leg, 'ere?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's this leg, 'ere?

Missing sailor found inside shark off Jaws beach | World news | guardian.co.uk

An investment banker on a deep-sea fishing trip caught the shark on 4 September. He said a left leg came out of its mouth as it was hauled on to his boat. When police sliced the belly open they found a right leg, two arms and a torso.
    It's still not safe to go back in the water.

I blame the banker.

The Dutch police found a foot in a shoe on the beach this week, and police in Hull found the what they presume is the other foot in a matching shoe in northern England; they're still looking for the rest of the chappy.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Last month near Hastings I found a willy in a bottle. Nobody's claimed it yet.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Missing sailor found inside shark off Jaws beach | World news | guardian.co.uk

It's still not safe to go back in the water.

I blame the banker.
        Damn. I was hoping it was an investment banker inside the shark.

AtW please note - nothing to do with banking bonuses or speculation; everything to do with how they treat their staff.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
        X